Best Vegan Pancakes
I always had an obsession with pancakes, I can’t remember exactly when it started but I’m not mad about it. It just puts a smile on my face when I have them. In our home we always have pancakes on Sunday. We call it pancake Sunday.
2 cup Self-raising Flour
½ tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Sugar
1½ cup Almond milk( any milk alternative )
½ cup Water
2 Tbsp Canola oil
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- In a large bowl sift together the self-raising flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the almond milk, water, vanilla and oil.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon or mixer until batter is smooth.
- Fry in a non-stick pan, or a pan with butter or oil.
- Make the pancakes as big as you want.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides(about 2 minutes a side)
*Serve pancakes with maple syrup, fruit or anything you like. Enjoy!