http://abrunettesworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Untitled-2-300x152.png 0 0 Anuscka http://abrunettesworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Untitled-2-300x152.png Anuscka2020-08-31 18:16:102020-10-18 16:17:06Vegan Jam drop cookies
Vegan Jam drop cookies
I can eat a whole batch of these cookies with one sitting. They are so addicting you can’t just have one. These cookies are a perfect snack with a cup of tea or just to enjoy on their own. They are colorful and stunning to look at. I hope you enjoy them too.
2 cup Cake flour
¼ tsp Salt
1 cup Plant-based butter
¾ cup Sugar
3 Tbsp Almond milk
1 tsp Vanilla essence
*Any jam of choice. Here I used strawberry jam, passion fruit jam and lemon curd.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer or handheld mixer beat the butter, sugar and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond milk and continue to mix.
- In a bowl sift together the flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Place the cookie balls onto a baking tray and use your finger or the back of a wooden spoon to make an indent in the middle.
- Place a small amount of jam into each indent.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes( depending on your oven ) or until light brown.
- Leave the cookies on the baking tray to cool for about 10 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge(I like mine cold) or at room temperature.