Garlic Maple Glazed Rainbow Carrots
As Christmas is fast approaching, I think it’s time to make a beautiful side dish for your Christmas table. Impress your friends with these gorgeous rainbow carrots. They are delicious and stunning to look at. I couldn’t stop eating it. Your table will be looking festive in no time with all the different colours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
1 med Bag mini rainbow carrots
1½ tsp Crushed garlic
1 tsp Oregano
2 Tbsp Butter/Margarine (melted)
2 Tbsp Maple syrup
½ tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
- Toasted pine nuts
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Prepare a baking dish.
- Peel and wash your carrots. Place carrots in a big mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl melt together the butter, garlic and oregano.
- Combine the butter mixture with the carrots and mix well to coat.
- Add your salt, pepper and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Spread your carrots out into the baking dish. Get every last drop of sauce over the carrots.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes depending on your oven. Give the carrots a mix halfway through.
- After the carrots are done, let them cool for 5 minutes.
- While the carrots are cooling, take a clean pan and toast your pine nuts on the stove. Remember to move them around every few seconds because they can burn easily. After they turned a light brown colour, they are done. Remove from pan because they will continue to cook.
- Serve your carrots on a beautiful serving plate. Garnish with your pine nuts and chopped parsley.
*If you have a bigger crowd just double or triple the recipe.