If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert to impress friends/family or just to treat yourself, then this is for you. With a handful of ingredients you can have a yummy treat within 30 minutes, it’s that easy. Believe me when I say, you won’t want to stop eating these. Enjoy!
1 cup Nutella
1 roll Frozen puff pastry – defrosted
1 cup Icing sugar
1 Tbsp Milk of choice
½ tsp Vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Roll out your puff pasty about 2-3mm thin and spread the nutella evenly on the dough.
3. Roll up the dough tight into a log form and cut 12 – 18 even pieces. You can cut more or less depending on the size you want them.
4. Spread them out onto the baking tray and brush with milk or egg.
5. Bake for 15 – 20 min, or until they are golden and flaky.
6. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
7. Mix you icing sugar, milk and vanilla in a bowl and drizzle it over your pinwheels.